While setting up a VPN on Android sounds like a bit of a black art known only to the truly nerdy, its actually quite easy and with this handy guide for how to set up UndergroundVPN on Android, we can walk you through it! This will allow you take advantage of UndergroundVPN’s service on Android in just a couple of minutes. We promise, its not rocket science!
Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol aka L2TP is a tunneling protocol which is widely used to support Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). When coupled with a VPN, L2TP strengthens your private network, making you invincible on the web.
Step 1: Tap on settings
Step 2: Tap on More Wireless
Step 3: Tap on VPN
Step 4: Tap on the “+” icon
Step 5:Insert the following info:
- Insert Name: UndergroundVPN L2TP (We recommend you append the country code to the name so you know which countries’s servers you are connecting to)
- Type: Select L2TP/IPSec PSK from drop down menu
- Server Address: Get the complete server list from here.
IPSec pre-shared key: 12345678
Tap on Save
Step 6: Tap on UndergroundVPN L2TP.
Step 7: Insert the following Info:
- Insert Username and Password provided provided by UndergroundVPN.
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect.
Step 8: You are connected to VPN Successfully. Enjoy all of the benefits that come with VPN service such as privacy, security and region blocked content!