While setting up a VPN on Android sounds like a bit of a black art known only to the truly nerdy, its actually quite easy and with this handy guide for how to set up UndergroundVPN on Android, we can walk you through it! This will allow you take advantage of UndergroundVPN’s service on Android in just a couple of minutes. We promise, its not rocket science!
Step 1: Tap on “Settings” App
Step 2: Tap on More wireless.
Step 3: Tap on VPN.
Step 4: Tap on “+” Icon.
Step 5: Insert the following info:
- Insert Name UndergroundVPN L2TP
- Type: Select L2TP/IPSec PSK from drop down menu
- Server Address: Get the complete server list from here.
- Insert 12345678 in IPSec Pre-shared Key.
- Tap on Save.
Step 6: Tap on UndergroundVPN L2TP.
Step 7: Insert the following info:
- Insert Username and Password provided by UndergroundVPN
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect.
Step 8: You are connected to VPN Successfully. Enjoy all of the benefits that come with VPN service such as privacy, security and region blocked content!