While setting up a VPN on a Mac sounds like a bit of a black art known only to the truly nerdy, its actually quite easy and with this handy guide for how to set up UndergroundVPN on OS X, we can walk you through it! This will allow you take advantage of UndergroundVPN’s service on OS X in just a couple of minutes. We promise, its not rocket science!
- Download / install Easy SSTP from here.
Step 1: Run Easy SSTP from Applications.
Step 2: Provide your Mac password and click “OK“
Step 3: Click on Easy SSTP icon from Menu bar and select “Configure…“
Step 4: Click on “New“
Step 5: Insert following info:
- Select “Connection Type“: Password from drop down menu
- Insert Connection Name: UndergroundVPN SSTP (It might also be good to indicate which country you are connecting to from the server list so you know which country you will be connected to)
- Insert desired server: Click here to get the server list
- Insert Username provided by UndergroundVPN
- Insert Password provided by UndergroundVPN
- Click on “Save“.
Step 6: Click on “Easy SSTP” icon from Menu bar and select newly created “UndergroundVPN SSTP” connection.
Step 7: You are connected to VPN Successfully. Enjoy all of the benefits that come with VPN service such as privacy, security and region blocked content!
Step 8: Click on “Easy SSTP” icon from Menu bar and select “Shows status…” to verify connection.
TIP: Due to the low latency needs of most video games, gaming while connected to a VPN is not recommended and will usually result in a non-optimal experience.