While setting up a VPN on iOS 9 sounds like a bit of a black art known only to the truly nerdy, its actually quite easy and with this handy guide for how to set up UndergroundVPN on iOS 9, we can walk you through it! This will allow you take advantage of UndergroundVPN’s service on iOS 9 in just a couple of minutes. We promise, its not rocket science!
Step 1: Go to your home screen and tap on “Settings”
Step 2: Tap on “General”
Step 3: Tap on “VPN”
Step 4: Tap on “Add VPN configuration”
Step 5: Insert Following Info:
- Type: PPTP (you can select any protocol according to your requirement)
- Description: UndergroundVPN PPTP
- Server: Insert desired server which you want to connect, click here to get the server list.
- Account: Enter your UndergroundVPN Username
- Password: Enter your UndergroundVPN Password
- Note: If you Select L2TP you will need to enter Pre-shared key, which is: 12345678
Step 6: Tap on “Save”
Step 7: Tap on UndergroundVPN PPTP and Turn on VPN
Step 8: Enter Your UndergroundVPN Username and Password and tap “OK”
Step 9: You are connected to VPN Successfully. Enjoy all of the benefits that come with VPN service such as privacy, security and region blocked content!